Flexible map centric RAPID scouting, sampling, and field data app that works disconnected, in multiple languages, and connects to iCropTrak Cloud.
Experience iGeoTrak by logging into the read-only cloud account. Login: LOGIN PWD: ictserver Domain key: 6BCDBFDB37
Have all your Assets and observations data available everywhere (even disconnected) and easily collect new or change existing data.
iGeoTrak is a flexible map centric app that can be used with any field data operation: utility, water, irrigation, roadway, parcel, pest, and more.
Quickly get the latest information back to the office and latest forms into the field with the cloud synchronization capability.
All changes are sent via wifi or cellular to your iGeoTrak cloud account (Domain) to support consolidating, formatting, reporting, and sharing your data.
NOTE: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
CREATE AND EDIT on the ipad
• Regions, Parcels, Plots, Folders, Layers, and Samples
• Geometry for Parcels, Zones, Test Plots, Samples, Tiles, assets, and Drift zones
• Sample and Scout - Zones, Grids, Random, and Directed Points
• InfoPages –Display Data, Color Geometry, and compare multiple zones and fields as excel tables
• User definable icon display
• Drag-n-drop Rapid scouting, sampling, spray, weeds, pests, and more
• Drag-n-drop Rapid Action Items (rocks, holes, etc.)
MANAGE AND DOCUMENT any collected variable
• Scouting, Sampling, observe
• Take and Annotate PHOTOS
• Display and Annotate Redline SKETCHES
• Create Redline geometry layers
• Create Multiple Event Work Plans
• Create Work Orders
• Time Tracking of Equipment and People
* Document weather at time of collection for BIG DATA analysis
• Manage your data at the Group, parcel, and asset level
• Apply custom colors and icons based on layer
DATA MANAGEMENT - Historical or Current Status.
• Vector Layers: Boundaries, zones, trials, points, etc.
• Raster Layers: Imagery, analysis, and maps
• Other Data: Photos, Sketches, Weather, Work orders, Time Cards.
• Colorize the geometry with collected data
• InfoPages to build text displays in the field
• In field analysis (Min, Max, Ave, Accumulation, and more)
• Plot historical data on pie and line charts to see the big picture
• Web based reporting into open formats; HTML, PDF, RTF, XLS, CSV, EMAIL.
• Host your own excel or report solution by interfacing to our open commercial standards web interface.
For iGeoTrak support: Support@Cogent3D.com