Download Runtastic & take your fitness to a new level with this industry-leading, 4.5+ rated tracking app!
Runtastic uses GPS to map your sport and fitness activities, incl.: running, jogging or walking. The Runtastic app tracks your cardio workout progress (time, distance, elevation, speed, calories & more) to help you best reach your exercise goals! The Runtastic app is a great fit for users of all health and fitness levels.
Become part of a global fitness community that is fun & motivational, whether you're looking to improve general health, build up cardio endurance, run your first 5k or train for a marathon!
APP FEATURES (limited in lite version):
- Map your workouts in real-time with built-in GPS & monitor exercise progress
- Personal training diary & metrics
- Graphs: Elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog, run or walk
- Dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
- Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping (Google Maps)
- Voice Coach: Audio feedback for each mile or km completed
- Live Tracking: Show supporters where you are in your training
- Cheering: Receive messages & cheers from friends
- Auto pause: Session paused automatically when you stop running
- Routes: Create or find exercise routes on Runtastic.com & sync to phone
- Colored traces: Different colors indicate training changes, such as: pace, elevation, slope
- Training goals & analysis: Heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
- Interval training & coaching and dynamic split tables
- Power Song: Integrated music player & Power Song to give workout a boost
- Geotagging: Take photos during workout & see pics online with map trace
- Weather, temp. & sunrise/sunset data to assist with scheduling of training
- Use for running, jogging, biking, skating, cross-country skiing & hand bike training
- Integrate Runtastic activities to MyFitnessPal account
- Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
- Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories burned
- iCloud: Settings synchronized when upgrading from LITE to PRO app
- Share your exercise activities on Facebook, Twitter & Google+
Save all workouts on Runtastic.com. In the Runtastic online community, you'll get further data analysis, coaching & encouraging comparisons to friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals. You can also choose an expert training plan! Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a beach body.
WHO’S TALKING ABOUT RUNTASTIC...
MASHABLE: “... people are choosing instead to download Runtastic, since the company just announced it's hit 25 million mobile users. That's as much as Nike+ (11 million as of February) and runner favorite RunKeeper (14 million) combined.”
“Love that this app syncs with My Fitness Pal! Great app!” @Bebu0611
TECHCRUNCH: “Thanks to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Nike and many more, apps that keep track of your exercise and push you to drop those extra pounds are by no means novel. Nonetheless, bootstrapped European startup Runtastic is still managing to carve out a name for itself in a crowded space by offering a simple user experience, while still offering the deeper functionality of higher-end products.”
“Fantastic app! Enjoy using it to walk the dog every day.” @Mendelspea
NY TIMES: “I went ahead and downloaded it even though I was skeptical that it would go beyond the familiar territory of similar apps like Endomondo and RunKeeper. Like those two, Runtastic primarily maps and records your route. But Runtastic’s interface has some qualities the others don’t. Runtastic.com is well designed, too.”
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.